Hey DM,

Thanks for stopping by with your comments. smile

And no, you are far from obtuse -- you've just got half the story. wink (yay, winky!) What I was trying to do was leave it open to interpreation -- on one hand, it reads that she learned well from her mom how to make cookies. They're good for lunch, they're warm in the sack (bag), and she made them (snacks) really well.

For the more depraved in the crowds (this must be you wink !! ha ha ), it was possible to read it that she learned somehow what her mother had done to raise all this money to make the successful store...and decided to try her hand at a little nookie too. So it was more of a rebellion thing, than being groomed per se.

You are the first person who has actually commented on these lines (beyond Joe, and he's too biased wink ), so perhaps that lack of activity reflects issues with that ending.

Regardless, I appreciate you speaking up. I'll certainly take you concerns under advisement!!

Have a groovy day!
Beth


http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=949237

http://www.myspace.com/goldencatfish

"Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches."