Bro Sam, I DO understand your Frustration..at making any Serious Money from the Music BUSINESS... But..like any BUSINESS (un-like a HOBBY) you gotta FIRST Understand "What Is Available Out-There from Your COMPETITION"...and...what you can do that's UNIQUE-Enough to SELL. "WHO is Your MARKET?"

Price-Point-Wise, there is now SO-MUCH Available that's GOOD..(And,alas, FREE)..that it's for-sure gonna be an Uphill-Battle..JUST to get at the Entry-Level there..in Nashville.

I've had time to Google it, and it's "NSAI" that I recommend you join to get the "Inside Scoop"...somewhat-affordably..on how the Game Operates/What IS Selling. Costs ya $50, for each of 3 months of "Flex-Payments".. (Used to be $100 did-it back when I was a Member, but beer used to be "$5 A 6-Pack" then, too.)

You've lived there Long-Enough..seem dedicated-enough, maybe they'll cut ya an even-better break..I dunno.

But...IF you're out to make a Living out of this, you've only scratched the surface. You HAVE Chosen the Right City...at I still think..The Right Time..to pull it off. But..ya need to rise above that "Strugglin' Artiste" with a Chip-on-Shoulder to arrive at a better Mindset..with Better Connections..penning the Great Ones that ARE "What Sell".

KOS all the Free Advice...but DO check into NASI..they're The Real Deal IMHO. So's Marc...but you gotta JMO improve your Songs before you're ready for him.

Good Luck with your All-Important Next Step, Amigo!
Best Wishes & a Big Guy-Hug,
Stan

PS: You've come a Long Way since ya called yourself "Snake".