Whoa whoa you's need to slow down. smile When I got four songs placed in a movie I did not have to pay the director but I did have to pay for the lead. It was a yearly fee, a subscription just like Taxi.

We do not choose to HAVE to pay for certain leads or opportunities we have NO choice.

Your paying for the contact, if you want try another way, drop everything,alter your life completely, move to Nashville with your obvious outside accent smile and get in a HUGE massive line for ten years or so. See how it goes and if it costs you anything. Or move to NYC get a suit and briefcase and that Songwriters guide book. Go to the addresses in it and see if you can get passed the doorman, & security desk.

Or find the the kinda music lawyer who pitches for you for Free!
There common. smile





Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com