Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
The vocal and guitar harmonies are great. Your students should be proud. Wish I had a mentor like you back in the day.
Your vocal has a believable earthy tone, and with the help of the sound from a Les Paul, as only you can bring out in your own composition, it's a great ending (only my guess) to a hard nights work (the album). Thanks Ben, I could of used me back then as well LOL lessen the burden. Even though the vocal wasn't my strongest or best, it is all heart and you can feel that from the first line on.. The solo and end leads I was going to have somebody else do, but I just felt it and I knew it's where I wanted it to be by the way it raises the hair on my arms when I hear it. Massive recording, must be 38 tracks in there... lots of stereo keys, the voice pads & choir. Mike
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,820
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|