|
7 members (Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, Bill Draper, 2 invisible),
81,061
guests, and
6,181
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 348
Top 500 Poster
|
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 348 |
Hi Jim When your dizzy you are USELESS no matter how big you are or what you are... Anyway that's all, people have it far far worse and I know that. When the problem started 15 years ago I never thought it would elevate to this and cost me so much in every regard. .................. Everyone hears things a little different and has different tastes One person did not like the snare drum in this song at all, another told me they loved it. What gets a tiny bit frustrating for me is having to even think about it again at all lol. I have thought about tracks in this song more than some people thought about there ENTIRE song maybe a few songs even...  ........................ I'm very happy that you want a copy of my CD I hope you'll enjoy it even further than the production aspects. The songs, the parts,the hooks & catchiness all over it, arrangements,the playing etc... The genuineness of it.... Mike Damn Mike. I don't know what to say. I've seen my mother suffer from MS for the last 20 years. Yours although not the same sounds just as frustrating and debilitating as that is so I really feel for you. It must be just as hard mentally to cope with. I praise you even more for getting in your studio and creating this fantastic piece of work. As for people liking or disliking different parts of a song, I totally know what you mean. You put so many hours into something and then someone says "hmm not so sure about this or that" Aaahh! It's easy to then look more critically at that part but unless lots of people say the same thing then you can discard it as personal preference rather than sounding bad. So having read all the critiques I'd say the song is spot on and your sure don't need to revisit it!!!  . Put your music on the web. Use CD baby and also make yourself a bandcamp page. Get your music on Youtube with a picture of your album as a backdrop and then at least you have done the minimum to get your great music out there. For those of us who like your stuff we can easily start linking you and sending you all over the world. If you need any help with the artwork or web stuff let me know cos I'm a geek and good with that side of stuff. Jim
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,838
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|