|
8 members (Fdemetrio, bennash, Irwin, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
99,740
guests, and
5,824
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
You know, Sub - every time I see a new song of yours come up, I have the same feeling as when I was a kid and would hear a DJ say, "here's a new one from the Beatles". Same anticipation and excitement - and the same payoff.  This one just blew me away - to the point where I'm practically speechless. I think it could be the best thing you've done, even as good as, dare I say it, "Brooklyn"  It has everything it needs, man. Congrats! Scott Wow! Scott that's way too kind and nice. And more than "Brooklyn"maybe? lol Thanks Bro!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,106
Posts1,185,851
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|