Do the numbers Bill,

US population, 312 Million

Unemployed about 10% 31.2 Million

even if 10% of those collected welfare by cheating (and the figure is probobly closer to 1% than 10)... that is 3.12 Million welfare cheats.... what at $50 per week x 52 weeks $2600 per year is a bout 8.1 billion US$ yep that's a lot of $.... but compared to the profits made by big business by ripping off the system with government assisted legislation... folks who get paid millions a year to maximise profits by whatever means ..... it pales into insignificance....

****Edit**** I had welfare at about what is paid in Australia so I have corrected it.... to USA figure of $200 per monthe for a single person = $50 per week.

As I said if you can identify the cheats it's your duty to dob them in... but being the cause of the troubles you face their impact is so little it is almost a joke by comparison.

Cheers

Noel




http://www.soundclick.com/noeldownsandfriends


Tolerance means if you don't like something you ignore it