Originally Posted by ben willis

Noel, I don't know why you seem to think that your Government is so wise and the end all to your nations problems, but thankfully the US still scrutinizes politicians and holds them accountable for their actions. Politicians are people too, and many are unscrupulous. I'm sure that Australia has a few that fit in that category too. Do you want to turn your liberty over to them from simple trust? We just sent the former Governor Of Illinois (Democrat) to prison for 14 years. On a rare occasion like that, the courts did their job and should be commended.


I don't..... our current government is run by weak halfwits... the oposition shows strength but only by generating fear and hatred... What idiot sells off your income generators? Basic business sense tells us you invest to make money not cut backs. The only time you cut back is just before you sell...to show false profit to swindle more out of the next lot of investors.

I'm not against making money, I am however against governments making laws that make it legal to defraud investors, that make it legal to manipulate the financial system by selling shares you don't own, to bankrupt a pefectly good and stable company so you can then buy them back for a song, and keep the difference.

I just don't see why I should be forking out good taxes to protect these people... When they are not protecting me.




http://www.soundclick.com/noeldownsandfriends


Tolerance means if you don't like something you ignore it