|
9 members (bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, KyleCrawford, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Guy E. Trepanier, Sunset Poet, 1 invisible),
53,196
guests, and
5,631
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,343
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,343 |
Big Jim it is a waste of time even debating with you. You continue to spout liberal socialist generalities with not one single example of fact. You state they are fact on your word alone. I don't live with my head in the sand nor do I spout Capitalist dogma. I gave specific examples of everything I spoke of and I could go on and on with more examples of each point. I have seen and been involved in every aspect of the points I made. As a Business person, as a public service worker picking up thousands of "homeless" people and poor people. I am also a Veteran and I have used and been treated and supported by our Government Veterans affairs organizations. I even received education allowance. I have been a working person with kids to raise and I have had to live within a budget that fit my income. I have also watched other folks who didn't and kept having kids they could not afford to raise adequately. It comes down to personal responsibility. I have stood in line at the "Welfare" office trying to get benefits for my Granddaughter (I was her Guardian) and been turned down for any help while the person in front of me who could not speak a word of English was given welfare, Foods tamps, and was an Illegal immigrant.
I do know what I am talking about because I have been there both as a recipient and a provider and this country is going down the toilet because of the Crap Our Government is doing and it is NOT just the Democrats fault, many of the republicans are just as deep in it. People like you point to America and spout your garbage and for the life of me I don't understand it. This is a capitalist country and it has provided wealth, technology, aid, Money, and raised the standard of just about every country of the world. It was American Capitalism that saved you butt during WW2. If it had not been for American Capitalism you would be speaking German. You know it, I know it, and the rest of the world knows it. Knock Capitalism and America all you want but you better hope Our country doesn't fail or it is a sure bet your Great Grandchildren will be speaking Chinese or Russian.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,060
Posts1,185,723
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|