Hello everyone! I found this forum as I was checking out ArtistPR to see what I could find about them(after I'd paid the 2.99 for the 5 day membership)I cancelled my membership yesterday thanks to the many posts about them here. I compose both New-Age and Rock music. I have emphysema and COPD so I cant sing. I play Guitar,Keyboards,Bass and Drums,and have a modest studio in my garage. Ive been composing music for almost two decades.Im really interested in collaborating with fellow musicians on here or in my area. Most of my New Age tunes are maybe 2 minutes long.I have an idea sometimes at 3 am and rush down to my studio and lay them down so I don't forget. I'm looking more towards getting into Movie soundtracks, TV commercials.etc.. Im not out to become a big star and make a gazillion dollars.I only have one dream.That is to see my music credits at the end of a TV show,or hear one of my 'lil dittys' on a TV commercial.(Heck, even a rubber record on the back of a cereal box would make me happy..:)) Any help,positive and negative feedback on my material will be greatly appreciated.
I'm so glad I found this site!!

Rock On!