Hey Ya'll,
I'm Josie. Been lurking here a while. Great site. Then it dawned on me, if I'm going to be reading - why not join. smile Brief bio. Live in Louisiana from TN. Had a Billboard Recommended Country Single and a #84 Cashbox on indies which you've never heard back in the days of yore. Won a national vocal contest - dang no Idol then. smile Sang on demos, performed, and wrote songs that were praised and rejected by music's finest. Became a morning DJ on country radio and produced a local talent show for three years. Burned out and walked away from all things music, painted rocks, and wrote a book I'm polishing up. Thought I'd buried the songwriting bug but two years ago singing in a Praise band - I discovered it was still alive! So I dug it up. smile After trying so hard to kill it, I'm glad my muse is back. We spent some time in the woodshed cleaning her up and she's much more fun to be around now. smile
So here I am, hoping I can join in, have some fun, help and be helped while making some new friends with other diehards errr kindred spirits here on jpf.

Josie

Josie

Check out My Videos

Hear more of my music Josie Beck Songs