Sure Kevin, I'll be happy to share more about SL. I've played probably 600 shows there in 2 years so its fair to say I have some experience there. One of the great things about Second Life is that there's enough room for just about anyone to perform and to find an audience, regardless of their skill level or experience performing. It's a fantastic way to work on polishing up your act and to connect with an international audience. As long as you don't go in expecting to make a lot of money you'll probably do fine smile

Probably the most difficult thing is just getting started, which requires you to figure out how to use a Shoutcast stream and how to navigate SL. There's a message board with a lot of that information here. Sounds like your wife can help you a lot with that second part too smile

Anyhow, if you're interested in trying it out, the best thing to do is just go in and watch a few shows. A good place to start is at Guthries Folk Club, which has shows every morning from about 7:30 - 11 am Pacific Time and on the weekends in the evenings from 5pm -9pm Pacific time. If you have an account in SL you can just click on this link to go there: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kissena%20Park/13/165/22

Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to look me up in Second Life, my name there is EricSteffensen Mistwalker.