|
7 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, Fdemetrio, 2 invisible),
31,789
guests, and
5,853
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Hi, I just loved it! The messsage was right on and the song was catchy up & down all over  Also the title the JPF slogan is as universal as can be everyone on the planet can sing that and have it mean something to them. Meanwhile the content was all about what we all do. The sound was great and I loved the vibe and especially the placement of the backing vocals. Loved Harolds voice he reminds me of Don Henley and I would love to get Harold on one of my songs someday. In the few years I have been here I have taken some songs from the Mp3 board at random on impulse and maybe enhanced it or made some edits to help the writer and then totally surprised the member by re-posting it. They were very happy and also had a sought of new version of there song done for free I so wish I could afford to do that and more, more often for the wonderful people at JPF... So I apologize as I didn't ask permission but if I did it wouldn't be a surprise! I sat with the song for a few hours Friday night and only had the mp3 to fool with I nearly finished  I was wiped and didn't quite nail the mix. Here are my two remix & add ons on top of the original track versions.... JPF Theme Song mix 1 http://tinyurl.com/2kntu4 JPF Theme Song mix 2 Enhanced http://tinyurl.com/2h4y5lYou've been Subsidized! lol  With Much Respect Mike (Sub)
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,814
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|