|
9 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
33,808
guests, and
5,879
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 779
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 779 |
Brian, Hi there, This is Ms. Goody I'm Hoping to get out of work early enough to make it to the JPF showcase for the Tampa Bay Chapter to meet you in person. I'm not sure how familiar you are with me or the show, but.... I have been doing my internet broadcast of Mellow Melodies with Goody for the past 2 years. As a matter of fact, as of the 1st week of August starts the 3rd year. It is always a pleasure to be able to promote our local JPF'rs that I've met. They are super people & I'm fortunate to be able to have met them & have them now as my friends. There isn't one of them that doesn't have a heart and good ethics. Just so you know, I never ask for any money from any artist to play their music, but ask permission to feature their music & to promote them through the UPDATE Page and the show. Any monies I hope to earn will come from advertisers I hope to get in the future. I do have someone that would like to be the show's sponsor, though. That is in the works. The reason for this post, is I would like permission to play the JPF song on my show this week. IT really is a neat song & the show is going to consist of a number of JPF folks. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks, muches!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,802
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|