I talked with Harold today and he said Alan has copies of all the tracks isolated. He's always very busy but I bet we could get them at some point if folks wanted to remix them and play around with them. Even better would be to have a bunch of top notch award winners from diverse genres do their own takes on it. That would be a lot of fun. The song hasn't been technically released (i.e. no copies have been sold, so it can't be covered and released yet) but I am not sure what the laws/rules are on covering a song just for the fun of it and not for commercial release.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney