Cool new update Mike. I am going to send a link to Alan and Harold so they can check it out. I wonder if it's possible to get you the raw vocal tracks and let you have something to really mix and work with? I have no idea what format they have them on. And the backing choir has been manipulated many times to get them to work (key change and tempo change and time shifted). They may be a bit too mangled by this point, but who knows.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney