Hi Folks,

We have the version by Mike Caro posted on the site finally. I am not sure why it took me so long to put this up, my apologies to everyone who's been asking about it. This is a version that Mike Caro did with the lead and background vocals and guitar part done by Harold Payne and our 2003 Award nominee chorus in Los Angeles. There were all sorts of issues with our recording that night (timing and key changes etc.) which made working with it difficult. But Mike too the basic tracks and stripped everything else away and rebuilt it from scratch and did a really nice job with it. I wanted to give myself a chance to get away from it a bit and then come back since we've had so many different versions of this demo over the past couple years that I needed a clean slate on it. But I am very happy that it captures the vibe we wanted for it. I plan to link it in the next newsletter so others can check it out. Some day we'd like to go back and do a version with various members doing their own lines of vocals, but I think this serves as a definitive demo of the song.

Big thanks to Mike Caro for all his work on it and to my co-writers and personal mentors Alan O'Day and Harold Payne for helping us realize our JPF vision in song form.

Here's a link to the results:

http://www.jpfolks.com/ThemeSongCaroMix.mp3

Hope it captures the vibe for you all as well. = )

Brian

To learn more about Alan, Harold and Mike, here's some links:

www.alanoday.com
www.haroldpayne.com

To learn more about Mike, check out his many posts of samples and info by searching his profile here on the site:

Mike Caro Substudio


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney