|
7 members (bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, Guy E. Trepanier, KyleCrawford, 1 invisible),
42,463
guests, and
5,504
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 433
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 433 |
Hi folks, This is one I am working on about making a fool of myself over a girl I had a crush on. I would appreciate any comments or suggestions. The vocals are pretty weak on this. The asthma is getting to me today but thought I would go ahead and post for suggestions and comments before re-doing. Thanks http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=642220&content=music©2008 All Rights Reserved Stephen Bills She Barely Knew My Name Back when I was just sixteen. Still remember this girl I seen. Longest hair, southern charm and that copper tone tan. She's the new girl in school. Florida girl, man aint she cool. All the boys stumblin' on themselves like she's a rocker in a band. The things you do when you think you've found your true love. You swear you'd give her the world but it still wouldn't be enough. You'd climb the highest mountain. Swim the deep blue sea. And you'll love her for eternity. Cross the desert sands. Grab a star with your two hands. And hand it to her proudly for the world to see. So in love but you know it's such a shame. That she barely knows your name. I only have this foolish heart I have to blame. 'Cause she barely knew my name Swore I'd never fall again. Like I did way back then. My broken heart left to grieve a love I never had But I knew there'd come a day. I'd love again. Come what may. Meet the girl to be my bride and steal her heart away. But it's so hard to step out on that limb again. Pick up my shattered pride and throw it to the wind. And tell her.. You'd climb the highest mountain. Swim the deep blue sea. And you'll love her for eternity. Cross the desert sands. Grab a star with your two hands. And hand it to her proudly for the world to see. I still recall the heartache and the pain. Though it was just my foolish heart to blame. She barely knew my name.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,052
Posts1,185,704
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|