|
9 members (bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, Gary E. Andrews, Fdemetrio, 3 invisible),
29,976
guests, and
5,937
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,943 Likes: 3
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,943 Likes: 3 |
Nite;
I haven't visited IAC in a while, so I thought I'd go and see what was happening.
I only have two songs at IAC, so I'll compare those.
There's a Drought Going On Soundclick (Jan): 24 plays IAC (Jan) : 1091 plays
This Band Oughta Disband: Soundclick (Jan): 2 plays IAC (Jan): 1041 plays
I don't get it -- and I don't know if I necessarily believe it either. These play number have to be because of the "radio" stations that play them, but I find it hard to believe that folks have really listened that much to those tunes.
Kevin
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,812
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|