I am dropping my VIP soundclick site. Going back to the free service.
I thought the paid service would offer more than just a pretty page. It hasn't.
One thing I have noticed is since the new upgrade at soundclick my plays have dropped off dramatically. But my page views have increased. Does not make any sense.
Before the upgrade it was about equal.

I am getting 25 page views for 1 play. I don't understand that. Why would people be looking at my pages and not playing a song.
Also I had hoped the demographics feature would be more detailed, Just listing the country does not tell you much. Especially the US. we have 50 states.
It also does not require people to list their gender. so you don't get a sense of who is listening, male or female.


Bill
http://www.soundclick.com/billrobinson
http://www.dreamqueststudio.com
Skype; bill.robinson12

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." --Thomas Jefferson didn't say it

http://voidnow.org/
http://www.americansworking.com/