Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,554
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,554 |
Hi all, I haven't abandoned this, I have just been either very busy performing, just plain too tired to think, or my current situation which is fighting a cold and chest conjestion, and not feeling like I have it in me to work on something. I also do not have a convenient way to record anything to post, but I will try to get back to it as I promised.
The last time I thought I would have a few hours to work on it I had a friend call and ask me to do some antique furniture repair and needed it immediately so that he could sell it. It took that evening and the next three away from me. When I am too tired I cannot get anywhere trying to work on music, so I don't even try.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,826
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|