Well Guys it seems pay-for-play is working real hard at legitimizing itself. I got an email today from one of the companies that handles my first two CD's called, Nimibit, a company much like CDBaby.

Apparently Jango has struck a deal with them to affiliate themselves and offer their membership a special promo deal.

Normally you get 100 spins for $30, but if your an artist at Nimbet , they will give you 200 additional spins...wooooohoooooo!
In my humble opinion, nothing from nothing still leaves nothing.
It's still a monkey even if you dress it up in little kids clothing.

However it will be interesting to see how it does there.

I have been thinking about closing that account for quite sometime, this move by nimbit finally has pushed me over the edge. I will be sending them an email and withdrawing from their service fortwith.

In my opinion any company that would support this kind of idiocy is not looking out for the best interest of their customers at all. This has always been a concern of mine with them, and this act of stupidity confirms my already strong suspicions.