|
6 members (bennash, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
49,457
guests, and
6,002
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,845
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,845 |
Very nice, Mike & Co,
I just love r&b in this style. Feels real and organic, like it should. Nice positive vibe too, singer sounds very natural. Definitely could be a song on her album, I would think.
I really dig the verses and the lift is great, but if you will be pitching it, I think the chorus is not big enough. There's not that much contrast IMO, so I would have preferred a more open soaring kind of melody for the chorus. I suspect your singer can't do that, because of her age/range. So, I would consider rewriting the chorus melody, to make it bigger, allthough it sounds very sweet as is.
But it would depend on the target markets and the artist, of course.
But, lyrics, performances, production ect. just sounds awesome! You guys are PLAYERS!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,778
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|