|
6 members (texritter, CTthomas, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
70,749
guests, and
6,021
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Hi Mike,
Would love to get the "inside track" on that aspect of writing/producing. Just my two cents on the chorus. I really dug the "believe they could" because I thought it captured the tension of belief and doubt better than any other word I could think of and by pitting the sentiment "I'm running out of time" with the definitive statement "miracles occur." The hope lies somewhere in that tension. OK, I'm pulling off my psychologist's hat now : ). It was cool the way Mina enunciated the word, too. It really worked for me, if the tension was something you were going for.
Best, Scott Oh wow, Briana who sang this tonight said the same exact thing you did  When I asked about the possibility of saying "do" That is too much... "could" has exactly that, and the magic of "anything could happen" it could. it's "possible" Also they voted against "they're there if you hope" just based on the sound of the double dar dar effect. But I love that Lynn spent the time and energy to suggest these I did try it out and I'm grateful. ALL good suggestions and smart thinking.. Yes I may do the inside track on this one, hopefully once I get it set on who the final singer of version two will be. Thanks Scott Mike
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|