|
5 members (Everett Adams, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
56,203
guests, and
6,010
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,479
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,479 |
Well Mike to be honest I had a hard time reading the lyrics I kept getting something in my eye while I was listening to this. I kept thinking if there is one person who deserves a miracle it is you. You are so helpful and positive to so many, Karma owes you a good turn. I lost my health when I was about your age, you are about thirty right? And I got it back. I won't bore you but I am praying for some good luck to come your way. Tom
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,071
Posts1,185,744
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|