|
7 members (bennash, Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Sunset Poet, 2 invisible),
67,973
guests, and
6,095
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,688 Likes: 1
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,688 Likes: 1 |
I do think it is sad but not that sad...I have one that I think is sadder..it's called Daddy I Don't Wanna Cry No More..Don't get me wrong it's not bad..It didn't make me cry, but maybe that's cause I wasn't in a cryin mood and I usually cry for no reason..If you change a few things around and use some of the suggestions above, and you know it's really hard to put into words how the heart is breaking..the world is not moving, everything is just motionless...cause the hurt person is dying inside..and I can feel this in places, but it didn't keep me there,...I'm trying to help out here, but don't feel i'm doing a very good job at it...keep at it..it's worth working with..
glyn
Last edited by glynda; 06/27/11 05:44 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,074
Posts1,185,767
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|