Originally Posted by Dan Sullivan
Kim, I just noticed there was some comment suggesting you tell in more detail why the singer's alone this Christmas. Remember, you're not writing a novel, an epic poem or even a short story. You're writing a song. This one is complete as it is.


Thanks Dan, I tend to agree with you...I know of songs like Merry Christmas Darling by the beautiful Karen Carpenter, it said we're apart, that's true..it did not say why..neither did Please Come Home for Christmas by the Eagles..the person could be gone due to war, in jail, or a break up...I believe at times leaving it wide open can make it appeal to a larger audience...something I will think on for sure...
thanks so much

KIM


*Always open to collaborations on my lyrics.. with singers and musicians, but PLEASE contact me before putting work into one--in case someone else has it..thanks!!**
BMI Member All Rights Reserved
http://www.littleikepublishing.com
Email for Song Business Only
littleikeproductions@hotmail.com