Hi Brian:

I'm not surprised about what is happening. I am surprised at the casual, even cavalier attitude our government appears to be taking. If we don't act in a position of leadership (as we finally did in WWII) millions of people will be displaced or murdered by these thugs.

Our government created a huge vacuum when we pulled our troops from Iraq. Other Presidents seemed to learn from their mistakes. This one somehow refuses to even acknowledge the will of the people in the most recent, mid-term elections. He lives in a world of strange idealism and surrounds himself with cronies.

Four Secretaries of Defense during his six years in office. Gee whiz, even Leon Panetta of the President's own party has trouble defending this guy. As much as I love golf... when the Ox is in the Ditch... you put your clubs away, roll up your sleeves and lead the effort to pull the Ox out! I'm not seeing any of that.

Am I wrong to be concerned?

Regards,

Dave