I agree Marc. Maybe "Federation" is a mis-leading term to some degree, and that is why I mentioned "unbiased" control and general agreement from all country's that seriously want a world where there can be reasonable stability and thwart terrorism and it's radical ideologies. Isis doesn't want Americans to be part of their idealistic world, they would as soon destroy us--that is the difference between evil and good perhaps. It's the motive and purpose behind controlling bodies that are important. The Moslem world is not evil, just the radical fanatics there and now elsewhere that convince themselves that their religion supports their cause.

I know my thoughts have been "extremely" idealistic, and perhaps too simplistic in general--but I'm speaking in general as someone has to develop a "world outline" for the future, and it has to be a collective effort from world powers over time that has certain authorities or regulations that are accepted by all countries. What else will EVER bring the world together? There will never be agreement. I'm really pretty much just saying what John Lennon was saying when he wrote "Imagine," with the exception that he wasn't concerned about the terrorism that we have today, else it might have had a part within his song.

A world can't function without governments & their administration, so how do we collectively do this? Certainly a long range plan is needed IMO. How much progress are we making, it's hard to measure--I wish I had answers, I have only rough ideas, that's all.

Marc, Thanks, for your sincerity.

steady-eddie.