|
7 members (KyleCrawford, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
16,451
guests, and
5,511
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,704
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,704 |
It doesn't matter to me one way or another, I recieve nothing from anyone on any of this.
My sentiments, exactly. Liz is credited with co-writing that song. I don't trust the business enough to assume that people aren't being paid off to perpetuate myths, and I know that non-disclosure clauses proliferate. But, like you said, I don't have a pony in this race. More power to her, but I still haven't heard one song from her that has made me want to listen again, and I have heard several that have made me turn them off. Not my cup of tea...but that's allowed. I hope you're well.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,049
Posts1,185,698
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|