|
11 members (KyleCrawford, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Guy E. Trepanier, Sunset Poet, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, bennash, 2 invisible),
54,122
guests, and
5,586
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Bill Draper - 09/30/26 02:55 PM
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,427 Likes: 16
Top 50 Poster
|
Top 50 Poster
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,427 Likes: 16 |
Kurt,
You know I'm the same as you. I never said I loved Taylor's stuff. Just respect what she does and go on mine and other people's observations. I just don't think you can fool all the people all the time. If you can she is doing it.
I don't know if you noticed but I started a thread using you as a subject in it. My entire point was to demonstrate the RELATIONSHIP factor in this town. The friendships we build, the people that help us and vice versa. I turned you into Jamey Johnson, but really just to illustrate a point.
I wish all these people on these threads could come to town, go to one of those third Sunday parties or some of the cool writers nights, guitar pulls, or interesting hang out events, hear some songs, meet some writers and see the Nashville we have both experienced. And to see some of the things that happen that are not so good as well. We have all seen all of those.
Good to hear from you and hope you are well as well. Stay off of those big towers when bad weather comes up.
MAB
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,059
Posts1,185,720
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|