Charlie, you can help her do that. You can help publicize her. Send out things to your friends, direct links to her web site. find out if she is performing in your area, tell people about her shows. Contact her personally through her web site. Buy her CD's and encourage other people to do that. Join her contact list on her site.

This is what we all can do when we find someone we like. Publicize them. That is what Viral Marketing is all about. One person tells someone else who tells someone else, who passes information to ten others and so forth and so on. You don't have to wait on anything.

You have started it here. Because you were interested in this girl, others here have heard about her. Now maybe they will get into what she does, and they will pass it on.

That is about all we can do in anything. We can write it, record it, tell people about it, build teams, network, repeat, repeat repeat. When we find people we like, we pass that on.

I hope she does well, I really do. I am not here to debate Taylor Swift or anybody. Just provide a different point of view from people I have heard it from. The bottom line is that there are a lot of people who deserve more than they get. Hopefully this girl will get a boost from you.

About all you can do.

MAB