|
8 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
22,612
guests, and
5,611
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,427 Likes: 16
Top 50 Poster
|
Top 50 Poster
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,427 Likes: 16 |
Charley,
If you want to see one of the singers I have worked with, watch THE VOICE tonight on NBC.Meghan Linsey is from New Orleans and actually had a deal with the duo STEEL MAGNOLIA on BIG MACHINE (Taylor Swift's) label.
She is down the the final few I guess. I really don't watch these shows but will do it for support tonight. I guess I'll even vote.
MAB
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|