Originally Posted by Sunset Poet
Originally Posted by John Lawrence Schick
I’ve always believed that music should be composed from the heart. Robotic, unemotional music will never cut it with me.

John

I like emotional music too. I write "from the heart." And someone told me that my music was very "raw" and "laid open" when dealing with matters of the heart.
But I fully expect these AI sites to produce the same or better.

Emotional is not just saying I love you, and writing from the heart implies Hallmark cards. And I'm sure ai can do that well

What about songs that diagnose the human condition. And the listener in knowing it's another human on the other end form a connection

From a pure entertainment pov, ai may be just as good.

But music is a language that humans speak to each other with.

But if sone songs are better than others better , being subjective, but it would have to mean one user is doing it better than another

But everybody will sound good using this. They just may not be AS good

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 04/15/24 12:48 PM.