Thanks Tricia Brian & Mike

I totally understand what Brian's saying, and from scratch would be the best way.
Also the whole idea of different vocalists like in projects like "We are The World"
kinda thing would have been very cool. Having an alternate version with just Harold singing the lead is nice to.
If ever done in the future I would suggest having each singer picked out like an auditions not live ones but you know who the award winning singers are. And there are only so many lines too sing, so a no hard feelings kinda thing.
Also maybe let each singer do the entire 2 verses and one chorus each this way later you can pick the best line from each to fit the song. Maybe the singer will be better on a line that wasn't planned, maybe smile Also they wont have to be there together at the same time maybe just 2 at a time, less confusion more focus save time & money.

This was not such a waste though because you got the song done, and this version to share and get the idea of the song across to everyone. And what's here was recorded well.
Actually I could have done some severe damage (that means do good lol ) if I had the lead vocal, loop, bass acoustic guitar, and the stereo backing vocals all as seperate wav files. The timing of this is perfect it's a machine so everything builds from that. And Harold rocked it!

Ah! all in good time, one day..

Where is Harold? I may be looking to hire him.

Thanks guys



Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com