|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
49,221
guests, and
5,885
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Hi Brian, I'm so used to seeing this thread near the top I haven't checked back on it in a while  No problem, whatever tracks they have they can send me on a CD. Even if some of the backing vocals tracks seemed off or out of place. I may able to use that in cool way. I'm glad they liked what I was able to do with the pre-mixed version. You could even send the rough mix around to the different people via email if you wanted to get specific peoples voices on there etc.. Alan & Harold both are very welcome. I only wish I was well off enough health & financial wise to contribute more to JPF. I think JPF is a wonderful organization and I'm happy to what I can & proud to be a part of it. They can email me anytime Thanks
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,071
Posts1,185,744
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|