|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
48,285
guests, and
5,913
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,343
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,343 |
Niteshift I have over thirty songs on soundlick but the plays are mostly generated by about ten songs. A lot of my songs are like work tapes and not very good. I don't know why I even leave them there, LOL. Some of those are on stations so I guess they get played more.
I also have a VIP account and one song gets played when you click on the main page. It's kinda misleading in that sense. But then again something brings folks to my page. I don't know what.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|