|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, 2 invisible),
40,141
guests, and
6,025
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,554
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,554 |
No, it hasn't died. The next steps for me will require some time to work out things with an instrument and I have had other things to do that have kept me away. I will continue in a couple of days. I played music Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon I was playing lead guitar for some four or five different singers at a benefit. Then the thermostat on my heater started misbehaving so I had to replace it, on the coldest day of the year. I just haven't had the time where I could devote some careful thought to proceed. Tonight I am playing again, so as I said it will be a few days before I can continue.
Last edited by Jack Swain; 02/12/08 02:57 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,815
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|