GJ…you make some good points, thanks. I know what you mean that you have more space to fill out the story…I have noticed that in attempting to write this one! I am hoping to keep it a broad kind of lryic…but with more space for story, that makes it a challenge!

Nick….interesting lyric! I had never thought of incorporating a chorus into the verses….hmmm…but I definitely see it. Gee, a song as Chorus only, now there’s a challenge! Btw, I enjoyed listening to Kentucky Sun….

Beth…Thanks for posting that. Yes, I see your repeating hook and chorus. Hadn’t really noticed the structure in that lyric…interesting. It is easy to stick to the familiar way of doing things, isn’t it?


A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be,
he must be. -- Abraham Maslow, American Psychologist