|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
38,797
guests, and
6,032
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3,831 Likes: 2
Top 100 Poster
|
OP
Top 100 Poster
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 3,831 Likes: 2 |
Ande….two verses for every one chorus right? Then the final verse…I can see why this was structured in that way with the idea of the story and all…and reading the story that inspired this was interesting… Kaley…. Okay, gal….I read the lyric a couple times first before I listened. I do think it works, but..I admit, I didn’t understand some parts (suffering)…but I understand the gist of it: it’s a love song. And it's very personal. When I listened, I think the music adds to the bittersweet feelings beneath the words. Again, a very personal feel to it. Very pretty, yet somber as well. The lyric sort of lays it all out and then just quietly ends with reflection...which is complimented by your music...fair to say the structure depends on your goal?...thanks for sharing that! 
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be. -- Abraham Maslow, American Psychologist
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|