|
7 members (Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, 2 invisible),
76,405
guests, and
6,198
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 772
Top 500 Poster
|
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 772 |
But I don't want more arbitrary plays, I want targeted plays. Isn't that the point? I want to show off my music that sounds like BT and Hybrid, two popular progressive breakbeat artists. But I had to compromise and put artists like The Chemical Brothers, Crystal Method and Fatboy Slim. I KINDA sound like those guys, but not my more recent stuff. So that's really lame of Jango.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,102
Posts1,185,837
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|