I do not think there is any need for anonymous critiques. Brian is correct learn how to critique properly be respectful and honest and give constructive criticism. How can anyone take offence? To be honest I would prefer someone who is really brutal and honest saying what they like and dislike about a song than someone who back pats and thinks everything is great however bad it is. That said it is nice and reassuring when someone says nice things even if you know they are not true. It balances up all the bad things. LOL


OLD?......... WHOS OLD?

I have noticed that songs move down the board pretty rapidly though so it might not be a bad idea to have more boards or divide boards up into the dreaded different genre thing. Then we would need to have another board for all the posts from people asking what genre to put a song in. LOL