I'm pretty much with Kevin Edward Rose. I've never felt there was a problem with the boards as they are (though a little streamlining is always in order anywhere). As far as welcoming goes, newcomers have always been welcomed, no matter in which forum they posted. wink Brian's intention to provide an Introductions section with guidelines is a good idea, though. As far as genres go, if it's not possible to have icons, we simply need to mention the genre in the subject box.

I'd mainly like to see people getting - and giving - good, solid, constructive critiques. It's this kind of "tough love" that helps people first develop and then hone their songwriting skills. (Unfortunately, several of the best "critiquers" and previously active members have stopped visiting or posting much over the past several months.)

Donna


Honour the Earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.