Hi Jen,

Nice to meet you! Thanks for your comments here. It’s really helpful.

It’s interesting about that “broken man” line. It is him, yes. I like the idea of the perspective of man talking to himself, though in my mind as I wrote it, it was a friend (either male or female) talking to him….but if it works more than one way, then hey…great! smile

I did some more tweaking to try to make it clearer....the concept of broken man is there, yet I changed the words a bit. I would like, yes, people to relate to the lyric…feeling something. It's all still rolling around in my mind, so we shall see how it goes…

Thanks again for your insight and suggestions. Very much appreciated!

Kristi


A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be,
he must be. -- Abraham Maslow, American Psychologist