Hi Jen,

Ya know….you have the right idea with that “unfinished race” line and you make some good points. And I think it may just fit a bit better than "lost in space" as I've been reading it over and am not sold on it. As I was writing back to Colin, it occurred to me that to use "unfinished race" may also serve as a concrete detail of an actual race as well as a metaphor for the dream. I wonder…..I’ll try it and see how it reads….and the line does go with V3, yes….thanks for that!

I appreciate you weighing in on line 4 V4 also. When there's an easy rhyme, there's more possibilities...more decisions to make...lol

Kristi


A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be,
he must be. -- Abraham Maslow, American Psychologist