|
7 members (Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, 2 invisible),
65,539
guests, and
5,648
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,427
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,427 |
Hi Tammy, Danny and Ian This is very pretty! I don't have time to read all the comments so I may be repeating things, sorry if I am. Had I just listened I probably wouldn't have noticed the little things that I saw while reading along. There's never been a moment or another place in time That could ever match the feeling of you here by my side. There's never been a breath that I would ever want to hold (Than) swimming deep into your depths to quench my lonely soul Than feels out of place here without more in front of it and I'm not sure I get this line. Perhaps I'm swimming deep etc.(chorus) With your warm breath upon my skin I feel your fire s that burn s within I look into your eyes and see There's never been a love like you for me There has never been a kiss placed so softly on my face That traced a path to my lips for our mouths to embrace There's never been a burning need or strong desire That burns with such abandon to set my soul on fire (chorus) With your warm breath upon my skin I feel your fires that burn within I look into your eyes and see There's never been a love like you for me (Bridge) There will always be a dawn, you will always turn me on Thoughts of you are on my mind Thoughts of you and me that last throughout eternity And spending it one moment at a time (chorus) With your warm breath upon my skin I feel your fires that burn within I look into your eyes and see There's never been a love like you for me oh, a love like you for me That's all I have, it's beautiful music with a lovely voice and a well written lyric. One day I'm going to write a love song!  Dottie
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,056
Posts1,185,712
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|