Brian, the problem I see with your proposal is identifying who and what JPF is. Are the forums all you want JPF to be? We are not Twitter or Facebook. Will adding more attract additional traffic or simply dilute the content of what we already have? Will a person get the same amount of feedback posting a song on one of four/five boards as they are currently getting by simply posting on MP3? I know that there are some people who only post/read lyric 1 boards, never going to lyric 2 or 3. By adding more do we get better?

The fast food industry, something I know a bit about, does the same by adding more and more to their menus trying to attract new visits. The end result is the kitchen can’t handle all the new products, and speed and quality suffers. By offering more they forgot why their guests were coming in for the first place; speed.

I do think some deep down revision would be good for your site and attract more followers, but they should only be done once it’s identified what JPF is all about. Right now the home page is filled with news from 2009 and our chapters are for the most part nonexistent. JPF needs to be out there! We have to offer a service/ or a result that people can’t get anywhere else.