[quote=John Voorpostel]Takes me back Dom....only nit is the long intro...this needs to hit quick IMO

like the interlude and the ending works well

Now tell me about "the players" and how you produced this please

With AI and such I would like to know[/quote
]

Well my ultimate plan is to do my own version of these songis, I sing and I play, I've gotten bored .or just using AI as the band

I'm glad you asked about how I did it, cause the consensus here is click and go home.

Not the case. In this version, you dint name the "players"

You enter lyrics and trust you ears to find you something. But what you asked is key.

You enter style, genre etc into the description box. But that's not where the magic is. Your keywords how you describe it, brings you closer to your goal.

But that's a secret sauce.

I agree , intros
and solos are always too long. It likes 16 bar breaks, cause that used to be the standard. But in today's world 4 bars or Max 8 is all they'll listen to

There is a button you can use to shorten the proposed section but doesn't work.

I'd be glad to get you rolling.

There is no doubt though, the better your musical instincts the better results.

Just hearing what is working is important.

Right now I'm using eduio.

Careful it's highly addictive, till you burn out

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 05/02/25 02:56 PM.