|
9 members (Gary E. Andrews, bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, KyleCrawford, Bill Draper, Guy E. Trepanier, Sunset Poet, 1 invisible),
59,303
guests, and
5,639
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,024 Likes: 100
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,024 Likes: 100 |
I know that you and Dom arent but he suggested that you were.
So...you can drop in on me out of the blue and give me your two cents about why I don't measure up to your standards...but I am not allowed to mention you in posts?
No sale.
You and your kindred spirit Dom both dropped in and started spreading trash. That is why I dropped in on this song and said what anyone, not crazy, would think of it and that is why I began handing your crap back to you.
Solution for you to lovelies? Leave Marty alone...or expect some raw truth. Marty, just for the record — I didn’t mention your name. You mentioned mine. Don’t try to reframe yourself as the victim. I’m not here to argue. You keep twisting things and turning every post into a fight. I’m done with it. Please don’t mention me again, and I’ll gladly do the same for you.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,061
Posts1,185,724
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|