|
5 members (bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
70,517
guests, and
6,107
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129 Likes: 99 |
You walk on somebody, by taking advantage, by not caring, by being arrogant.
Lump on head by being dropped ,then walking on it is akin to rubbing salt in a wound.
It's amazing how your own shite or anybody else doesn't strike you as terrible.
Not much I can do about your twisted biased opinion except flush it where it belongs.
Every single person here knows im a better writer than you.
But keep trying I got what you were trying to say, but the form that you put it in is ridiculous and lame. The fact that you think it is so good underscores why you are so bad. It is ridiculous. No no, I don't think it's so good, I think it's a good sisong overall. With limitations of ai. I think the chorus is great..I wouldn't take blitzkrieg bop and make fun of the lyrics, it's a vibe I know better I don't deserve hatred fir writing a song.quite obvious your review is cherry picked and calculated. If I question your sincerity I then just have to read your lyrics and your responses to others, becomes blatantly obvious then. Calls your credibility into serious question
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 11/13/25 01:26 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,073
Posts1,185,750
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|